Tuesday 10 December 2013

Fiction: The Hypnotists

Book: The Hypnotists
Author: Gordon Kormon
Publisher: Scholastic Canada
Link: Silver Birch Books

Jackson Opus has always been persuasive, but he doesn't know that he's descended from the two most powerful hypnotist bloodlines on the planet. He's excited to be accepted into a special program at the Sentia Institute — but when he realizes he's in over his head, Jackson will have to find a way to use his powers to save his friends, his parents, and his government.

2 comments:

  1. This book the Hypnotist's by Gordon Kormon was very interesting and exciting to me. I was intrigued by the plot and I especially liked how this book related to another book I read, so I could make connections between the two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this book was really good because Gordan Korman interpreted humour into serious moments. I like this because it made sad moments cheerful. i think Gordan Korman should put this in his next book that he writes because it adds humour into the book.

    ReplyDelete